What I do
Tailored training can be developed for individuals or teams at all levels of your organization. Sessions can be in-person or online webinars.
Contact Deborah for your free 30-minute consultation and to discuss tailored training opportunities for you and your team.
Customized For Your Needs
Deborah’s vast background in healthcare allows her to engage with a variety of audiences. She can speak on many topics ranging in length from 30 minutes to all-day seminars, catered to you and or your team.
Contact Deborah for a free 30-minute consultation about topics that interest you or your team.
Consulting services are tailored for teams and individuals. Services are available through in-person or virtual meetings. Deborah’s areas of expertise include:
- Workforce Development Strategy and Programming
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Justice Strategy and Programming
- Professional Leadership Skills Building
- Coaching, Mentoring, and Equipping individuals, organizations, and communities with tools to thrive personally, and professionally, and assist in the achievement of health equity.
Contact Deborah for a free 30-minute consultation where you can discuss your specific needs.
Deborah's Collaborative Approach
There are no workshops scheduled at this time. Check back soon for updates.
Building Guardrails To Success: Increasing Diversity In Nursing
- To promote the profession of nursing in communities of color
- To mitigate the long-standing barriers that disproportionately impact
students in these demographic groups
- To highlight the importance of representation in the nursing
profession while providing resources for student nurses and faculty
- To provide an opportunity to speak with professional organizations, nurses and student nurses of color