A Few Articles & Videos
2019 Leadership Award
Dr. Deborah Stamps
- Clip 6, Stamps, Becker’s Webinar sub.mp4 | How do you prioritize addressing the needs of family caregivers from diverse communities? Learn more: http://spr.ly/6186JxrME | By Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action | Facebook
- Clip 2, Stamps, Becker’s Webinar v2 sub.mp4 | Why is it important to train clinical staff to recognize and support family caregivers? Find out: http://spr.ly/6181JxGNU | By Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action | Facebook
- Rochester nurse Debbie Stamps on her own battle with COVID (democratandchronicle.com)
- Community Changemaker: Deb Stamps | Health Hive (rochesterregional.org)
- Alumna establishes RRH’s College of Health Careers | Alumni Association | RIT
- Lifetime learner: RRH EVP Stamps leads by example, lifting those around her to reach their full potential | Rochester Business Journal (rbj.net)
- The Future of Nursing 2020-2030 Webinar Series: Webinar 3 – National Academy of Medicine (nam.edu)
- Webinar: What Every Mentor Needs to Know September 6, 2019 | Campaign for Action
- 10 practices for supporting family caregivers (beckershospitalreview.com)
- Marquis Who’s Who Notice
- Nurse Entrepreneurs: https://donnacardillo.com/nurseentrepreneurs/
"Dr. Stamps is an exceptional coach who has the ability to build trust with the team. She is a strong and transparent communicator and takes a collaborative approach when dealing with both opportunities and areas of development. She takes the time to ask questions and understand the challenges, conflict and perspectives to best support each individual so they can be successful She is a visionary who sees, develops and empowers all who she leads!"
"I had the privilege of working with Deb when I joined RRH as the System Director for Infection Prevention. She is an agent for change, an inspiring leader, and an excellent role model. She sets high standards and provides coaching and tools to help her team meet those expectations. She is a treasure trove of resources and connections. She is an innovative thinker and inspires excellence."
"Few people can craft a vision, command a room, build talent and get people on board greater than Deborah Stamps (Deb). Few organizations have a strategist, public speaker, coach, mentor, and innovator all in one executive—that’s Deb. Deb’s energy, commitment, and ability to tackle challenges, mobilize a team, and accomplish great strides in any arena is unlike any leader I have ever experienced. Deb is a driven, results-oriented, stand-out visionary leader who is accommodating, compassionate and generous. No matter how driven, Deb’s demonstration of generosity and caring extends to all. I have known Deb as a colleague for thirteen (13) years. She has led many innovative initiatives, accomplished major outcomes, and made a tremendous difference in the lives of many professionals and organizations. Her dedication in community service, professional association leadership and with individuals is exceeded only by her commitment to excellence and health equity. As a leader, she has earned my highest recommendation."
"It is an honor for me to introduce to you Deborah Stamps EdD, MBA, MS, RN, GNP, NE, BC. I have had the privilege of working with Deb for almost 20 years. She is an extraordinary leader, mentor, educator, and nurse executive. Her focus over the last 15 years has been on the development of innovative and sustainable models of governance and clinical advancement. Her passion is equity, diversity, and inclusion. Her commitment to the advancement of the profession led her to become a key strategist leading to the 2017 passage of the NYS BS in 10 legislation. As a trusted leader, she built legislative support by dispelling myths that advancing nursing education created barriers to entry for underrepresented populations. Dr. Stamps secured a $5 M grant to build a Workforce Development Center and increased educational access and career paths for underrepresented students in the College of Health Sciences that she founded. This work was an essential component of her community’s investment in creating pathways out of poverty. She also has developed a statewide Diversity Tool Kit for the NYS Action Coalition. Deb is brilliant, kind, and compassionate."